Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lali (Ratan Rajput) romances the Swiss Alps!

After grueling shooting schedules finally Ratan Rajput popularly known as Lali of Zee TV's Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo took a much needed sojourn! And the destination chosen was the beautiful locales of Switzerland! A delighted Lali, romanced the endless string of magnificent mountains and lovely lakes, and the splendid canvas of green trees and pure white snow in the picturesque valley of Switzerland!
Here's what Ratan had to say as soon as she landed in Mumbai. "Switzerland was heaven and I am thoroughly charmed by its enchanting beauty. You have to go there and discover the place yourself... I had a whale of a time. From the moment I stepped into the Swiss soil till the time I left the shores - it was one spell binding experience. Even as I was landing at Zurich airport, the view from the aircraft windowpane was beautifully breathtaking.
I did a whole lot of things which probably I'll never get to do again. I made chocolates in the chocolate factory; I taught the firang girl's how to give a thumka; I had a blast at the Latino dance night; had a rocking time playing with the snow... the best part was all the Indian tourists out there recognised me instantly. They shared their stock of Indian food with me which I was dying to have and I was more than happy to oblige them by clicking photographs with them.
Thanks to hi-tech German engineering, traveling within Switzerland was itself an experience worth savoring. The colorful interiors of the railway coaches left me totally fascinated. All through my stay, I didn't hear a single car yelling on its way - and, to think of it, I spent most of my waking hours travelling.
My camera captured many unforgettable moments of Switzerland's everlasting magic which I will cherish forever. The trip was truly a bliss!" signs off the actor glowing in inexplicable joy!

No comments: